We are diligently working to address new issues that threaten the integrity and viability of Delaware’s natural resources. We hope you, too, will embrace this tradition of land protection and join us in expanding efforts to sustain the future of Delaware’s vital landscapes.
Delaware Wild Lands’ success is possible because of the generosity of people like you. Your contribution will help protect the natural beauty and unique resources of the State of Delaware now and into the future.
- Delaware Wild Lands’ tax identification number is 51-0101678.
- Other ways to support Delaware Wild Lands and leave a conservation legacy are detailed in Land Donations & Planned Giving.
- For assistance or more information, please call Delaware Wild Lands’ main office at (302) 378-2736.
You can make a secure credit card donation using Delaware Wild Lands’ PayPal link, no PayPal membership required!
If you prefer, you may also send donations by mail. Download this contribution form (PDF) and mail it with your check to:
Delaware Wild Lands
P.O. Box 505
Odessa, Delaware 19730
HONOR A LOVED ONE
If you would like to make a contribution in honor of a loved one, Delaware Wild Lands will send your honoree a personal letter informing them of your thoughtful gift. Your honorary contribution will be 100% tax deductible and Delaware Wild Lands will send you acknowledgement and receipt.
To make an honorary contribution, please
- Supply contact information for your recipient.
- Include any personal comments you would like to make to your recipient.
Do you shop online at Amazon? If you sign up for Amazon Smile, Amazon will contribute a percentage of every purchase you make to Delaware Wild Lands at no additional cost to you! Just click the “Get Started” button in the Amazon Smile box at the bottom of the page!