Our Land Conservation Approach
- Delaware Wild Lands’ approach to conservation is unique, blending tradition with innovation.
- We leverage investments in conservation and pursue strategic initiatives that are built on more than 50 years of restoration experience and land ownership in all three of Delaware’s counties.
- And our conservation projects get results.
- We have a small, but dedicated staff, and many neighbors and friends who contribute to our success and share our commitment to conserving and restoring the lands and waters that make Delaware beautiful.
Highlights & Happenings
- These are uncertain times, but that doesn’t mean Delaware Wild Lands has stopped our work. Please enjoy THIS MESSAGE from our Executive Director Kate Hackett about one of our recent tree plantings and our ongoing efforts to preserve, protect, and enhance Delaware’s natural beauty. VIDEO embedded below as well.
- Spring 2020 Newsletter (PDF)
- Interested in volunteering? Please fill out our new Volunteer Interest Form to get regular updates about volunteer opportunities! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- We’re proud to partner with The Nature Conservancy in Maryland, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and Ducks Unlimited on restoration of the Pocomoke River Floodplain. Check out WBOC’s Outdoors Delmarva segment on the work HERE!